Mailing List Archive

GLEPs soon to expire
Dear all,
On 1 November I'm finally going to enforce GLEP 28, which "expires"
all Draft GLEPs that have been inactive for more than 60 days and all
Accepted GLEPs that have been inactive for more than six months. To
prevent your favorite GLEP from being marked "deferred", please send the
GLEP editors (at glep@gentoo.org) a status update or a request that the
GLEP either be submitted for approval or marked final (if already
approved).

GLEPs that need attention:

5 Metadata.xml extension
11 Web Application Installation (I assume this should be final, now)
13 Providing the users with a Gentoo Handbook (Final?)
14 Security updates based on GLSA (Current status?)
15 Gentoo Script Repository (Current status?)
16 Gentoo Menu System
17 Resolution for Aging Ebuilds
18 Gentoo Bimonthly Publication
19 Gentoo Stable Portage Tree (Was this ever approved?)
20 /srv - Services Home Directory Support (Didn't we approve this one?)
21 User-defined package sets
23 Portage handling of ACCEPT_LICENSE (Did we approve this one?)
24 Consistent Gentoo tool naming scheme
25 Distfile Patching Support
26 Handling kernels with portage

Thanks,
g2boojum
--
Grant Goodyear
Gentoo Developer
Re: GLEPs soon to expire [ In reply to ]