+ University of Chicago + eventually reproduce the entire works of
+ James Franck Institute + Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr + we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky
Re: kde-sunset is dead? long live kde. [ In reply to ]
150907 Brent Busby wrote:
> Attempts to use layman to sync with kde-sunset GIT fail.
> kde-sunset does not seem to be in the list of official overlays anymore.
> Overlay maintenance has been nearly non-existant for at least a year.
> I'm not complaining. I'm no longer really dependent on the overlay.
> But I do run a kde-sunset FTP mirror, and I haven't heard
> from my upstream contact for it for awhile now : You out there, Ladislav ?
> If kde-sunset is dead, let's put a fork in it and say so.
> I'll delete my FTP mirror, and we can say it's official.

I very much hope it isn't : I have 2 games + 1 small app,
which I would not like to be without.

The problem seems to be updating a library or two : can anyone help ?

SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
Re: kde-sunset is dead? long live kde. [ In reply to ]
Dnia 2015-09-07, o godz. 15:02:47
Brent Busby <brent@keycorner.org> napisał(a):

> Attempts to use layman to sync with kde-sunset GIT fail.
> kde-sunset does not seem to be in the list of official overlays anymore.
> Overlay maintenance has been nearly non-existant for at least a year.
>
> I'm not complaining. I'm no longer really dependent on the overlay.
>
> But I do run a kde-sunset FTP mirror, and I haven't heard from my
> upstream contact for it for awhile now. (You out there, Ladislav?)
>
> If kde-sunset is dead, let's put a fork in it and say so. I'll delete
> my FTP mirror, and we can say it's official.

I've been asking for someone to step up and maintain it. Nobody cared,
so I finally removed it from the list. As far as I'm concerned, it can
be readded as soon as someone steps up to take some responsibility for
its state and at least reply to the bug reports.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny