of how collaboration works through bugzilla.

I would love of someone could take some time to show me around or point me
in the right direction!
Re: Hello [ In reply to ]
On R, 2014-04-25 at 22:12 +0200, John-John Tedro wrote:
> Hi, I'm John-John.
>

> I've been using the Gnome overlay for a while and have had a growing
> interest in getting involved.
>

> My primary interests has been in getting Wayland support in shape for
> my own nefarious experimentation, in that effort I've started to shape
> up some of the -9999 ebuilds available for that purpose.
>

> I've been trying to read up on how things are organized, so far I
> haven't gotten further than this list, the wiki, IRC and my limited
> understanding of how collaboration works through bugzilla.

> I would love of someone could take some time to show me around or
> point me in the right direction!

Best if you come chat with us over at #gentoo-desktop on FreeNode. You
can ping the gnome team by sending "!herd gnome" without quote marks to
the channel - then a bot will ping us all; but do please follow-up with
questions or whatnot without waiting for ping responses :)

--
Best Regards,
Mart Raudsepp