my glibc with 2.6 kernel headers. Which one do I
emerge for using with a gentoo-dev-sources-2.6.9-r9
kernel? "linux26-headers-2.6.8.1-r1" doesn't even
have "~alpha" marked in the keywords. In fact, none of
the linux26-headers ebuilds in my portage tree
(rsync'ed yesterday) have any mention of alpha in
them. Why isn't something at least marked as unstable?

Jeff D

Re: which linux headers for 2.6? [ In reply to ]
Please file bugs if you need something keyworded - it sometimes
difficult to keep up with the tree on some of the 'smaller' archs. We
generally do our best to keep up with all the crazy :) software in
portage but need a reminder every now and then to look at particular
packages.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard