--
Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@gentoo.org>
Gentoo/Doc Gentoo/Alpha

Re: End of 2.4 support in Gentoo/Alpha [ In reply to ]
Hi! I'm worried about these news...

On Jan 19, 2008, at 5:35 PM, Jose Luis Rivero wrote:
> If there is someone still using 2.4 with Gentoo, please let us know
> and
> we will see what can we do to move to 2.6.

Well, I'm desperately trying to make a DS25 (titan, ev68) working with
a 2.6 kernel. Monday I'll try for the last time, booting with a fedora
cd (since gentoo cd doesn't boot) and then bootstrapping all the
system (as I did with 2.4 kernel). Please, wish me good luck! Oh, if
anybody there has a 2.6 kernel working on titan, tell me, I'll give
you an ftp access where upload it or, if possible, a minimal system
(meaning the one after emerge -e system ^__^).

Re: End of 2.4 support in Gentoo/Alpha [ In reply to ]