Bryan Østergaard

PS. You can catch me on kloeri@gentoo.org or as 'kloeri' on
irc.freenode.net.
RE: Ditching 2.4 kernel support? [ In reply to ]
If you want to ditch 2.4 kernal support someone will need to modify MILO to work with 2.6 series kernals. The only reason that I am not currently using Gentoo on my Alpha is that I cannot get a working MILO for current generation kernals. Unfortunately, I do not have the programming skills to do this myself. If you or anyone else knows where I can get a MILO boot floppy for a 2.6 kernal, as recent a version as possible please, would you please reply to the list if appropriate or directly to me at 'right_maple_nut@yahoo.co.uk'.

Thank you in advance to all who reply. I would really like to get my Alpha up and running.

Signed.
Amos H. Weatherill