----
dawe

http://dawe.ilbello.com

Re: dma on ds25 [ In reply to ]
I've seen some reports of problems with SMP and 2.6. Usually
deselecting SMP support when they configure their kernel works
(obviously this isn't a very good solution as the new kernel will only
utilize one processor).

You could try searching / filing a bug report at
http://bugzilla.kernel.org/ Also, the linux-kernel mailing list
archives are another good place to start looking
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel

Good Luck!
-Thomas

Re: dma on ds25 [ In reply to ]
I'll run a 2.4.30smp, then...

On Nov 23, 2005, at 9:29 PM, Thomas Cort wrote:

> I've seen some reports of problems with SMP and 2.6. Usually
> deselecting SMP support when they configure their kernel works
> (obviously this isn't a very good solution as the new kernel will only
> utilize one processor).
>
> You could try searching / filing a bug report at
> http://bugzilla.kernel.org/ Also, the linux-kernel mailing list
> archives are another good place to start looking
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel
>
> Good Luck!
> -Thomas

----