Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://osuosl.org/
Re: Looking for two pairs of DS10L rails [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Tom Linden <tom@kednos.com> wrote:
> Try Puget Sound Data Systems

Thanks for the email. I guess these are the same people selling Alpha
CPUs for $650 on eBay [1]?

I'm more looking more for donations, rather than paying more for a set
of rails than I could get a whole other DS10L. Is it worth me emailing
them?

Matt

[1] http://cgi.ebay.com/UP2000-API-UP2000-667-MHz-/350245437728
Re: Looking for two pairs of DS10L rails [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:38 PM, Carl Lowenstein
<carl.lowenstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Matt Turner <mattst88@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I've got two DS10Ls sitting at OSUOSL [1] idle because they won't rack
>> them without rails.
>>
>> They're going to be set up to help with Alpha development things. I'd
>> be great to get some rails if someone has any.
>
> Are DS10L rails distinctly different from generic rails for arbitrary
> 1U computers?

According to one DS10L owner I asked, yes. But I'd be thrilled to find
out otherwise.

Thanks,
Matt
Re: Looking for two pairs of DS10L rails [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Matt Turner <mattst88@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Tom Linden <tom@kednos.com> wrote:
>> Try Puget Sound Data Systems
>
> Thanks for the email. I guess these are the same people selling Alpha
> CPUs for $650 on eBay [1]?
>
> I'm more looking more for donations, rather than paying more for a set
> of rails than I could get a whole other DS10L. Is it worth me emailing
> them?
>
> Matt
>
> [1] http://cgi.ebay.com/UP2000-API-UP2000-667-MHz-/350245437728

$195 for a pair of rails. :(