Google Security Engineer and Dragon Sector Team Captain.
*Date*: Monday, March 17, 2014
*Time* (Switzerland/EU aka UTC+01:00 aka CET aka GMT +1:00): 18:00
*Time* (IST aka GMT +5:30): 22:30
*Time *(other places):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140317T1700
*Duration*: TBD, but something between 45-60 minutes + time for questions

*Video Event Link: *
http://www.garage4hackers.com/pages.php?pageid=4
https://plus.google.com/events/c2pujg5a29fmem01lo615eio8a8

We suggest to use good internet connection to avoid video lags and use HD
quality to avoid blur.

*Q/A* :
For Questions and answers please join our IRC:
http://www.garage4hackers.com/pages.php?pageid=3

For saving time in sorting of questions kindly submit the question
starting with [Q]
Ex. [Q] What book should be refereed for x86 assembly language?

*Main Sponsors *:
<http://www.hitb.in/>
*Waxspace - Shared Web hosting *

<http://waxspace.com>

*If you have not used Youtube Live Stream before, then do not worry it is
similar as watching videos on the Youtube. If you require technical
assistance with webcast , please contact sandeep@garage4hackers.com

Kind Regards,
Garage4Hackers
http://garage4hackers.com