Mailing List Archive

Re: [SPAM] [Bayesian][bayesTestMode] Re: Google vulnerabilities with PoC
LOL. boy oh boy you would have HATED the N3td3v years then...

I'm sure your delete key works doesn't it?

From: Full-Disclosure [mailto:full-disclosure-bounces@lists.grok.org.uk] On
Behalf Of Thomas Williams
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 10:44 AM
To: Mario Vilas
Cc: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk; M Kirschbaum
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] [SPAM] [Bayesian][bayesTestMode] Re: Google
vulnerabilities with PoC

I signed onto this mailing list as an interested person in security - not to
see everyone moan. We will all have differences in opinion and we should all
respect that. This goes for everyone and I feel I speak for a lot of people
here, everyone needs to grow up, and shut up.

Email scanned and verified safe.