Mailing List Archive

Re: [SPAM] [Bayesian][bayesTestMode] Re: Google vulnerabilities with PoC
You must be new.

Re: [SPAM] [Bayesian][bayesTestMode] Re: Google vulnerabilities with PoC [ In reply to ]

Re: [SPAM] [Bayesian][bayesTestMode] Re: Google vulnerabilities with PoC [ In reply to ]
Running ... out ... of ... popcorn -- must .. resupply ...
Message Regards, Stefan **************************************************************************
http://www.sjsinc.com/cgi-bin/DoRedirect?sig-google"]Stefan Jon Silverman - Founder / President
SJS Associates, N.A., Inc.
A Technology Strategy Consultancy
Cell 917 929 1668 sjs@sjsinc.com eMail http://www.sjsinc.com/?%20eMail%20Sig"]www.sjsinc.com
************************************************************************** Aim/Skype/GoogleIM: LazloInSF Twitter/Yahoo: sjs_sf
Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!!!!

Re: [SPAM] [Bayesian][bayesTestMode] Re: Google vulnerabilities with PoC [ In reply to ]

Re: [SPAM] [Bayesian][bayesTestMode] Re: Google vulnerabilities with PoC [ In reply to ]
http://thehackernews.com/2014/03/watch-out-scammers-targeting-google.html

Disclaimer: This communication may contain confidential, proprietary or
legally privileged information. It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not
use, read, retransmit, disseminate or take any action in reliance upon it.
Please notify the sender that you have received it in error and immediately
delete the entire communication, including any attachments. I do not
encrypt and cannot ensure the confidentiality or integrity of external
e-mail communications and, therefore, I cannot be responsible for any
unauthorized access, disclosure, use or tampering that may occur during
transmission. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. I accept no liability
for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken
on the basis of the information provided.