Mailing List Archive

Capstone disassembly framework 2.1.1 released!
Greetings,

We are glad to announce Capstone disassembly framework version 2.1.1!

This stable release fixes some bugs deep in the core. There is no update to
any architectures or bindings, so bindings version 2.1 can still be used
with this version 2.1.1 just fine.

Core changes:

- Fix a buffer overflow bug in Thumb mode (ARM).

- Fix a crash when embedding Capstone into OSX kernel. This should also
enables Capstone to be embedded into other systems with similarly limited
stack memory size such as Linux kernel or some firmwares.

- Use a proper SONAME for library versioning (Linux).

More information is available in our homepage at
http://www.capstone-engine.org

Thanks,
Quynh