Bugtraq moderator will not post your message if you are GOBBLES or not liked. Your post will be added to the for sale database. There is no latency in Bugtraq all posts go out after the bug is entered in to the for sale database and all paying customers are informed.

CVE must die and Bugtraq ID must live. All mailing lists not ran by securityfocus must die. If other list exist then bugtraq worthless and not make money. If other list die then bugtraq be the only one and start charging. make money off backs of smart people. hire sheep.

;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p

death to anti.security.ls
death to project mayhem
Security Focus wants to be to security what Microsoft is to desktop
Does not ISS own this title

foo=man+chu
Re: ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! [ In reply to ]
Ok guys... can we take the bugtraq / vuln-dev / other mailing list
flaming crap elsewhere... I have been on this list for a day or so since
the initial advertisement and its already become extrememly annoying and
worthless.... I do not need my inbox flooded with ALERT ALERT ALERT for
some kind of worthless statements dissing on bugtraq.... I signed up for
this in hopes of having another useful source of info.

Instead I see my self unsubscribing from this list very soon and
probably never posting here if things don't change. Nearly 100% of the
mail from this list is talk... go find some holes people.... post some
exploits ... but for christs sakes take the BS offline or in private
emails.
-KF

Re: ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! [ In reply to ]
I have sand in my vagina! man they remind me of wining bitches at the
beach...
hows SCO?
-KF
Re: ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! [ In reply to ]
Hahah my bad people ... this was not supposed to go to the list ... but
yes I was refering to all of you that are wining entirely too much about
bugtraq / vuln-dev / etc... you sound like women at the beach...Hope I
didn't offend any ladies out there. =] Someone post a bug or something
so we can get off this topic.

Re: ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! [ In reply to ]
You beat me to it man.

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 21:55, KF wrote:
> Ok guys... can we take the bugtraq / vuln-dev / other mailing list
> flaming crap elsewhere... I have been on this list for a day or so since
> the initial advertisement and its already become extrememly annoying and
> worthless.... I do not need my inbox flooded with ALERT ALERT ALERT for
> some kind of worthless statements dissing on bugtraq.... I signed up for
> this in hopes of having another useful source of info.
>
> Instead I see my self unsubscribing from this list very soon and
> probably never posting here if things don't change. Nearly 100% of the
> mail from this list is talk... go find some holes people.... post some
> exploits ... but for christs sakes take the BS offline or in private
> emails.
> -KF
>
> Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
> >X-Originating IP: 66.38.151.9
> >
> >Big Gay Al's Full Disclosure #001:
> >

> >big gay al feels it important the following is disclosed fully
> >
> >On the $cR!pT k!dDi3$ mailing list - big gay al's evil twin constantly advertise and endorse CORE-SDI product but does not tell that Security Focus seniors are all investors in CORE-SDI. Biased and misleading. Daddy must need new car.
> >
> >Bugtraq moderator will not post your message if you are GOBBLES or not liked. Your post will be added to the for sale database. There is no latency in Bugtraq all posts go out after the bug is entered in to the for sale database and all paying customers are informed.
> >
> >CVE must die and Bugtraq ID must live. All mailing lists not ran by securityfocus must die. If other list exist then bugtraq worthless and not make money. If other list die then bugtraq be the only one and start charging. make money off backs of smart people. hire sheep.
> >
> >;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p
> >
> >death to anti.security.ls
> >death to project mayhem
> >Security Focus wants to be to security what Microsoft is to desktop
> >Does not ISS own this title
> >
> >foo=man+chu

That file you've been guarding, isn't.
______________________________
/ _____/\______ \__ ___/ | Secure Network Operations
\_____ \ | _/ | | | http://www.snosoft.com
/ \ | | \ | | | recon@snosoft.com
/_______ / |____|_ / |____| |
\/ \/ | Project Cerebrum
Re: ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! [ In reply to ]
also sprach Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> [2002.07.12.0350 +0200]:
> Bugtraq moderator will not post your message if you are GOBBLES or not liked.

because GOBBLES is ridiculous!

> death to anti.security.ls
> death to project mayhem
> Security Focus wants to be to security what Microsoft is to desktop
> Does not ISS own this title

you apparently have no clue. just shut up, please.

--
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
\____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck

nobody expects the spanish inquisition.
-- monty python