Can anybody (moderator !?) pleas stop this flare and upen a special full-disclosure-flare@whatever.com mailinglist ?

Berend-Jan Wever aka SkyLined
http://spoor12.edup.tudelft.nl
Re: Flare [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:28:52 -0500 (CDT)
Erik Parker <eparker@mindsec.com> wrote:

> there is security focus if you want discussions.

There is no such thing as "discussion through moderation". Security-focus
runs "informative" lists, not "discussion" lists. I don't complain though,
since they still provide valuable information.

If people don't like what they see on this list, why they choose to
complain, instead to unsubscribe?. The whole point of unmoderated list is
that everyone has the right to say what they want to say, not what someone
else wants to hear.

I, for one, like to have a chance to see what anyone has to say. Bashing
security-focus, lame advisories, script kiddies. I Don't care. As long as
it's not moderated. Bashing will stop, list might or might not die. We'll
see.

Vanja