Looking back ~6 months I don't see any indications of the Apache Forrest
community working on the build failures. Granted the issues are mostly
in dependencies but that shouldn't prevent the Forrest community
addressing them.

The current issue is a dependency on xml-stylebook that in turn depends
on JVM internals that were removed in Java 7.

Are Gump builds still of interest to the Apache Forrest community?

Mark
Re: Gump CI build failing for Apache Forrest for more than 1 year [ In reply to ]
Hey Mark,
I suspect not... instead, we should have the dreaded attic discussion I
reckon.

Thanks,
--tim

Re: Gump CI build failing for Apache Forrest for more than 1 year [ In reply to ]
On 17/06/2019 12:46, Tim Williams wrote:
> Hey Mark,
> I suspect not... instead, we should have the dreaded attic discussion I
> reckon.

Looking at the (lack of) mailing list activity I'd have to concur
although the attic decision isn't my call to make.

What I can do, whether Forrest decides to got to the attic or not, is
make the following offer:

If Forrest no longer needs the services of Apache Gump let me (via
general@gump.apache.org) know and I'll take care of cleaning all that up
for you.

Mark

Re: Gump CI build failing for Apache Forrest for more than 1 year [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I am going to assume that Forrest no longer requires the services of
Apache Gump and go ahead with the clean-up.

Mark

On 2019/06/17 12:07:56, Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote: > On