Does anyone out there use the above? Build with it?

My initial attempts to build (having not found an obvious
fedora library package for heimdall, yet) are tripping over
a possibly incompatible /usr/include/krb5.h

There's also no testsuite coverage.

Finding out if there are actually any users would be
interesting. Perhaps it is moribund and should be withdrawn.
Jeremy

Re: heimdal_gssapi authenticator [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Aug 02, 2022 at 11:17:47PM +0100, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:

> Does anyone out there use the above? Build with it?

I don't build Exim, so, can't say whether there are Heimdal + Exim
users, but I had been known until recently to be a Heimdal
co-maintainer.

Heimdal is likely still the default Kerberos version on NetBSD, and also
available in FreeBSD ports. Debian did have a Heimdal package last I
looked.

> My initial attempts to build (having not found an obvious fedora
> library package for heimdall, yet) are tripping over a possibly
> incompatible /usr/include/krb5.h

If you have "krb5.h" from MIT Kerberos, that would not be the right
header. You need the Heimdal "krb5.h" to compile and link against
Heimdal.

--
Viktor.