Mailing List Archive

Next [dumb] question (Encrypted SSL connection to remote PostgreSQL cluster)
I recently posted a question regarding the topic in parenthesis in $subject, but I was not subscribed to the list so I did not get a copy of replies. Is there any way for me to reply to them on list, or should I start a new thread with my findings?

Briefly:
wishlist bug created.
I tried Jeremy's suggestions but struck out.
The bug report contains a brief synopsis of the workaround I found using the hint from Jasen Betts, but I have a more full report to help future searchers.

And most importantly, thank you to both Jeremy and Jasen for taking the time to reply to my original question!

Pat