--
With best regards,
         Gregory Edigarov

Re: dkim [ In reply to ]
Gregory Edigarov via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> (Mo 04 Jan 2021 08:49:34 CET):
> Hello, everybody.
>
> Recently I've found exim fails to check some DKIM records properly, so
> some domains need to be allowed no matter what.
> Tried to add something like this in DKIM acl:

Exim fails or the signatures are broken?

> accept domains = brokendkimdomains
>
> this passed config file verification ok, but later shows errors in log
> file complaining this line.
>
> what do I have to do? how would you allow some domains in DKIM acl?

Could you, please, provide more details? E.g. Snippets from your
configuration?

(IMHO the DKIM signature verification is triggered always, but it is up
to your config to use/ignore the outcome of the verification)

Best regards from Dresden/Germany
Viele Grüße aus Dresden
Heiko Schlittermann