Mailing List Archive

Postponed release of Exim 4.94+
Hello,

more than 6 months passed since the release of Exim 4.94. We (mostly Jeremy)
put a lot of effort and work in improving the functionality, stability
and security of Exim.

Before publishing the next release of Exim we'd like to sort out some things
first, most notably:

- how to proceed with the taint checks (to give distros a chance
to include the next Exim release w/o breaking old configurations)

- Exim was examined during an exhaustive code audit, and we're
working with the auditors on improving the security of Exim.

Thank you for using Exim and for your valuable feedback on #Exim,
the mailing lists and via direct contacts.

Best regards from Dresden/Germany
Viele Grüße aus Dresden
Heiko Schlittermann