deny malware = */defer_ok
message = This message contains a virus ($malware_name).

any ideas?

Re: exim with rspamd connection with clamav [ In reply to ]
On 09/05/18 19:29, Emanuel Gonzalez via Exim-users wrote:
> malware acl condition: sophie /var/run/sophie : unable to connect to UNIX socket (/var/run/sophie): No such file or directory

Somewhere in your config you have a line
scanner = sophie

Nothing to do with spamd_address.
--
Jeremy

Re: exim with rspamd connection with clamav [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the reply, in the exim configure i not add the parameter "scanner = sophie".

i only add this config:

spamd_address = x.x.x.x 11333 variant=rspamd

deny malware = */defer_ok
message = This message contains a virus ($malware_name).

by default exim tries to connect with sopho sophie.

Re: exim with rspamd connection with clamav [ In reply to ]
On 9 May 2018, at 19:51, Emanuel Gonzalez via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, in the exim configure i not add the parameter "scanner = sophie".

Correct; the default value (when av_scaner is unset) is:

av_scanner = sophie:/var/run/sophie

> i only add this config:
>
> spamd_address = x.x.x.x 11333 variant=rspamd
>
> deny malware = */defer_ok
> message = This message contains a virus ($malware_name).

You are defining a spam scanner, then calling a malware scanner. The two are not the same thing.

You need something like:

spamd_address = x.x.x.x 11333 variant=rspamd

deny spam = nobody:true/defer_ok
message = Message rejected: spam

How you return info to the caller and/or log the detail of the spam lookup using $spam_report, $spam_score, $spam_score_int, $spam_bar and friends is up to you.

Graeme
Re: exim with rspamd connection with clamav [ In reply to ]
I do not want to use sophie sophos as antivirus!

i install clamav and set the connection in rspamd config, but exim for default try to connect to sophie shopos.

Re: exim with rspamd connection with clamav [ In reply to ]
No, you have incorrect config, as pointed out by Graeme. I trimmed, credit
to him.