Mailing List Archive

Exim maintenance release 4.93.0.4 | branch exim-4.93+fixes
Hi,

today we published a maintenance release 4.93.0.4.
A short list of changes since 4.93 is attached.

This current update mainly addresses SPF issues that came up recently,
since the previous maintenance release.

If your Exim installation runs fine, there is no need to install this
maintenance release, and you may stop reading.

----

The recent release 4.93 seems to have issues on some platforms or in
some environments.

We forked a new branch exim-4.93+fixes off exim-4.93.

This branch is mainly for package maintainers and contains proposed
updates to avoid issues in a broad range of platforms and environments.

* These maintenance releases do not experience the same test cycle as
the major releases.

For selected points in the +fixes branch we create Git tags and publish
tarballs on https://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/fixes/. The tarballs
are based on the tagged commits of the exim-4.94+fixes branch of our Git
repo https://git.exim.org/exim.git

The tag and tarballs are signed with the same key as I use to sign this
announcement.

Best regards from Dresden/Germany
Viele Grüße aus Dresden
Heiko Schlittermann