Mailing List Archive

Exim maintenance release 4.93.0.3 | branch exim-4.93+fixes
Hi,

today we published a maintenance release 4.93.0.3.
A short list of changes since 4.93 please is attached.

If your Exim installation runs fine, there is no need to install this
maintenance release, and you may stop reading.

----

The recent release 4.93 seems to have issues on some platforms or in
some environments.

We forked a new branch exim-4.93+fixes off exim-4.93.

This branch is mainly for package maintainers and contains proposed
updates to avoid issues in a broad range of platforms and environments.

* These maintenance releases do not experience the same test cycle as
* the major releases.

For selected points in the +fixes branch we create Git tags and publish
tarballs on https://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/fixes/. The tarballs
are based on the tagged commits of the exim-4.94+fixes branch of our Git
repo https://git.exim.org/exim.git

The tag and tarballs are signed with the same key as I use to sign this
announcement.

Best regards from Dresden/Germany
Viele Grüße aus Dresden
Heiko Schlittermann