Max-Forwards: 70
To: "Bleh <101>" <sip:101@127.0.0.1>
From: "Blah <101>" <sip:101@127.0.0.1>;tag=gaerh
Call-ID: dchafnkgbzxaavm@127.0.0.1
CSeq: 396 REGISTER
Contact: <sip:101@127.0.0.1:5066>;expires=3600
Allow: INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, OPTIONS, PRACK, REFER, NOTIFY, SUBSCRIBE

e.g plain text

I was wondering how I would go about getting ethereal to save the
session in this format. I could probably strip the libpcap headers
from each packet after I saved it but i'd prefer if there was an
easier way.

Thanks,
nnp

--