Mailing List Archive

How do I get Ethereal (Windows XP) to start using a new/added RADIUS dictionary.<something>?

I want to decode new vendor specific RADIUS attributes.

I added a new dictionary file to the Windows directory where all the
other radius dictionary files are (and working fine...):

C:\Program Files\Ethereal\radius

But it's apparently not as simple as that. Ethereal is still not
decoding the Vendor Specific Attributes specified in the added
dictionary file.

There must be some form of "install dictionary" process that I have not
found anything about in help/faq/READMEs/etc.

Any advice?

TIA

Justin