I need the detailed and exact packet format for NCP protocol over IP. So if you know anything, I would kindly appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Sina

Re: Can you help? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 11:45:05PM -0700, S P wrote:
> I need the detailed and exact packet format for NCP protocol over IP. So if you know anything, I would kindly appreciate your help.

I don't have any information on the exact packet format, but if you look
at the Ethereal sources, you can find the following comment at the top of
packet-ncp.c:

/* packet-ncp.c
* Routines for NetWare Core Protocol
* Gilbert Ramirez <gram@alumni.rice.edu>
* Modified to allow NCP over TCP/IP decodes by James Coe <jammer@cin.net>
* Modified to decode server op-lock, packet signature,

So you can either look at the sources or try to contact the author that
added NCP over TCP/IP to Ethereal.

Ciao
Joerg
--