Mailing List Archive

Ethereal printed documentation
Hi Folks - If anyone needs a printed and bound copy of the ethereal
manual you can get one at http://my.lulu.com/content/10396 (Note new URL)

I'm teaching a network security course at a local community college and
am using ethereal as a teaching tool. The school won't let me ask the
students to download a 750 page document so I arranged to have it
published by LuLu Press.

NOTE: The last version I posted was corrupted - I had to rebuild it and
"republish" it at LuLu hence the new URL.

Cheers
SG

--
Steve Glines
voice: 978-952-6340 www.is-cs.com

I've been a dedicated alchemist all my life. Although I have yet to turn
copper into gold, I've been able to turn a whopper into mold.