Mailing List Archive

Please confirm your request to join gimpwin-users

Hello ethereal-dev@ethereal.com,

We have received your request to join the gimpwin-users
group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

This request will expire in 7 days.

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:

1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:

(If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

in your email program

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the
gimpwin-users group, please accept our apologies
and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Re: Please confirm your request to join gimpwin-users [ In reply to ]

--- Yahoo!Groups
<confirm-s2-7JhS2sdP8TSWLqTqR09wyXg2_fs-ethereal-dev=ethereal.com@yahoogroups.com>