https://packages.linbit.com/dists/bullseye/drbd-9/pool/

But I can't download nothing. I Have this error

You don't have permission to access
/dists/bullseye/drbd-9/pool/drbd-dkms_9.0.32-1_all.deb on this server.

Is there other url where I can download Debian packages?

Thank you in advance for your help

Best regards

Anthony
Re: Question to download DRBD on Debian - Forbidden [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Feb 07, 2023 at 02:52:52PM +0100, Anthony Frnog wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like download DRDB 9 packages for Debian 11.
>
> I can see packages on this url:
>
> https://packages.linbit.com/dists/bullseye/drbd-9/pool/
>
> But I can't download nothing. I Have this error
>
> You don't have permission to access
> /dists/bullseye/drbd-9/pool/drbd-dkms_9.0.32-1_all.deb on this server.
>
> Is there other url where I can download Debian packages?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help

9.0.32 is EoL, you should not access it anyways :). packages.linbit.com
is a service we provide to our paying customers. Everyone can access the
index, but actual downloading requires a token. You have several

options including downloading only for example)
- use the PPA[1] (and Ubuntu, don't create a Franken-Debian). I would
suggest that only for testing, not for production (bugfixes might be
delayed, you might get (buggy) RCs,...).
- build a release tarball on your own from git that includes the debian/
directory. Because of the compatibility layer in DRBD the release
process is a bit more involved than with other projects. From that you
could then "debuild" the dkms, there is even some information in the
git log, just filter for "debuild" and my name.

Regards, rck