Mailing List Archive

Error: Not enough free bitmap slots (available=1, needed=2)
Hi,

on some of my resources I am seeing this on one of three nodes when
bringing it up:

# drbdadm up w2k19-TS
Marked additional 4420 MB as out-of-sync based on AL.
10: Failure: (162) Invalid configuration request
additional info from kernel:
Not enough free bitmap slots (available=1, needed=2)

The node in question is the only "UpToDate" data I have, the other two
need t be forced to use that data, but I cannot get it connected to force.

I am not seeing much useful on a web search.  Does anyone have any
suggestions what this means and how I can resolve it?

> 10: Failure: (162) Invalid configuration request
The three res files are identical and it works on 2 of three.

Please and thanks.
--

* Paul O'Rorke*