Mailing List Archive

linstor-server release candidate 1.13.0-rc.1
Hi!

We decided to skip any further 1.12 release and just move forward to the
1.13 series,
but this time with a release candidate.
We reverted the somewhat dangerous fixed DRBD size patches and only included
safe bug fixes and a new feature that is BCache layer support, for
distributions that
support BCache.

If no serious bugs get reported, we will call this release final on next
Monday.

linstor-server 1.13.0rc1
---------------------
* BCache support for kernel >= 5.x
* Prometheus volume metrics now contain device_path label
* Reverted potential dangerous fixed size volumes for DRBD
* Updated to guice 5.0.1
* Fixed incorrect resize conditions
* Fixed finding active resource
* Fixed deleting deleting resources with external metadata
* API-Version 1.8.0

https://www.linbit.com/downloads/linstor/linstor-server-1.13.0-rc.1.tar.gz

Linstor PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~linbit/+archive/ubuntu/linbit-drbd9-stack