Mailing List Archive

drbd-utils-9.15.0
Hi DRBD users,

this release fixes two minor bugs in the events2 stream (one already
fixed with 9.14.1). Again, most likely one never is in a situation where
this matters.

The reason for this feature release is the addition of the "drbd-attr"
pacemaker resource agent. To quote a part of Lars' commit message:

> Intended usage is a setup with LINSTOR and Pacemaker, where we don't
> want to know which nodes have access to which DRBD resources, and also
> don't want to handle configuration / promotion of DRBD in Pacemaker,
> but use auto-promote.

For more information please see commit 43a766031727fab819c, and
obviously the script itself. There will be further documentation soon.

Regard, rck

9.15.0
--------
* New drbd-attr Pacemaker RA
* events2: handle mixed initial state and multicast events
* events2: fix regression to always print resync done

PPA: https://launchpad.net/~linbit/+archive/ubuntu/linbit-drbd9-stack
TAR: https://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/utils/drbd-utils-9.15.0.tar.gz
GIT: https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-utils/releases/tag/v9.15.0