Is there a way to disable the access log?

Regards,
Andreas
Re: linstor-controller: ever growing rest-access.log [ In reply to ]
Unfortunately, currently not.

But the next version will have some config options to disable the access
log.

Kind regards,
Rene

Re: linstor-controller: ever growing rest-access.log [ In reply to ]
It seems while we reworked the config parsing, we unintentionally changed
the enum values for that setting.
This affects all versions starting with 1.4.3.

The new values are the following:

# rest_access_log_mode configures the way the log is archived
# - "APPEND" will always append to the same file
# - "ROTATE_HOURLY" will rotate the file on an hourly basis
# - "ROTATE_DAILY" will rotate the file on a daily basis
# - "NO_LOG" will not write a access log file
rest_access_log_mode = "NO_LOG"

We also already changed the default value for the rest-access-log-mode,
starting with 1.8.0 it will be off by default.

Best regards,
Rene