Mailing List Archive

WinDRBD 1.1.0-rc3 released
Dear DRBD and WinDRBD users,

This is another release canidate for the 1.1 branch of WinDRBD.
It mainly contains bugfixes and the installer already knows
about LINSTOR: it will stop and start again the linstor-satellite
on upgrade (if it exists).

Also we fixed an issue with using existing data. Since this
requires configuration file changes we will publish a
tech guide on the LINBIT website soon explaining how
this can be done. Also c-max-rate setting should
work now, allowing to sync at slower speed.

This is a release canidate please help by testing it.

As always, you can download the installer from:

https://linbit.com/linbit-software-download-page-for-linstor-and-drbd-linux-driver/

From the WHATSNEW.md file:

Fix a DRBD issue that causes a resource to be stucked in Negoiating
on attach when there were 3 nodes.

Workaround for a (possible) Windows bug when reusing data of
NTFS partitions larger than 1.3TB. (You will have to specify
a drive letter where to mount the WinDRBD device)

Short timeout of drbdadm defaults to 30 seconds for Windows
systems.

Implemented disk statistics thereby fixing the resync rate
controller (setting c-max-rate had no effect before).

Installer: stop and restart LINSTOR satellite if present

Best regards,

- Johannes