Mailing List Archive

drbd-9.1.11
Hello,

The fix for the request processing that was quickly released with drbd-9.1.10,
created another problem in the request processing code. This other problem is
only reproducibly by us when we artificially delay a CPU thread by
instrumenting the code.
This bug in the request processing code can again lead to kernel crashes.

This last week gives us a lot of homework on how to cover the request
processing code better in our automated tests.

Again, a quick release to get the 9.1.x branch into a general usable state.

9.1.11 (api:genl2/proto:110-121/transport:17)
--------
* The change introduced with 9.1.10 created another problem that might
lead to premature request completion (kernel crash); reverted that
change and fix it in another way

https://pkg.linbit.com//downloads/drbd/9/drbd-9.1.11.tar.gz
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd/commit/ba3a5505c843e1dae30f8307ce918f24255e0dad