Mailing List Archive

WinDRBD 1.0.1 released
Dear WinDRBD users,

We are releasing a minor update to WinDRBD 1.0.0 which contains two changes:

The timeout for user mode helper scripts has been dropped from the kernel module.
This allows scripts to run longer than the previously hardcoded 10 seconds. They
now may take as long as they like.

On drbdsetup status --json --verbose --statistics now the reason for a suspend
of a resource is also printed. This is a fix from upstream drbd-utils.

We also fixed the git hash of the drbd-headers WinDRBD is based on so building
WinDRBD from source should be a little bit easier now.

Unless you need the JSON output or user mode helpers that run longer than
10 seconds you don't need to update.

If you update a binary signed installer can be downloaded from (as always):

https://linbit.com/linbit-software-download-page-for-linstor-and-drbd-linux-driver/#drbd-windows

Best regards,

- Johannes