Mailing List Archive

[DRBD-user] linstor-gateway v0.11.0-rc.2
Hello,

For the first time in this format, I am pleased to announce a new
release of LINSTOR Gateway.

LINSTOR Gateway aims to semi-automate the setup and maintenance of
highly available iSCSI and NVMe-oF targets, as well as NFS exports.
It does so by orchestrating resources in LINSTOR and DRBD Reactor.

The tool has been hosted on GitHub for a while, but as public interest
has gone up we have decided to also announce its releases on this list.

LINSTOR Gateway is still in the testing and development phase, so your
help in testing this release candidate and providing feedback would be
greatly appreciated.

https://github.com/LINBIT/linstor-gateway/releases/v0.11.0-rc.2

---

Also see the following links to learn more about these technologies:

https://github.com/LINBIT/linstor-gateway
https://linbit.com/drbd-user-guide/linstor-guide-1_0-en/#ch-linstor-gateway
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-reactor
https://github.com/LINBIT/linstor-server