Mailing List Archive

drbd-utils v9.20.1
Dear DRBD users,

this is version 9.20.1 of drbd-utils, which should not matter to most
users, we just had a very specific use case in one of our helper
libraries that triggered these changes:

- drbdmeta can and usually is called from a higher level command like
drbdadm/drbdsetup. drbdmeta might ask the user for confirmation. In
libraries such a call might hang as drbdmeta waits for confirmation.
If there is no TTY we don't have to wait, we just fail.

- but drbdmeta also has a "--force" flag, why not use that? First of all
not waiting if there is not a TTY is valid on it's own, and more
importantly, drbdadm did not pass along the "--force" flag. This
is now possible.

Regards, rck

GIT: https://github.com/linbit/drbd-utils/tree/9.20.1
TGZ: https://pkg.linbit.com//downloads/drbd/utils/drbd-utils-9.20.1.tar.gz