Mailing List Archive

drbd-utils v9.19.1-rc.1
Dear DRBD users,

This is the first release candidate of drbd-utils 9.19.1.

There is no too urgent need to update for most users.

The main fixes and improvements are that this version brings is that it
fixes a bug for our customers that use DRBD-Proxy and want multiple
connections to share a proxy node; that this version now also builds on
the upcoming RHEL9.0; and that we introduced some further nice systemd
helper. This helper can be used to demote a DRBD resource or escalate to
a failure action, therefore its name "drbd-demote-or-escalate@.service".
While of course it can be used stand-alone, the main purpose is
drbd-reactor::promoter, which can then properly fail-over to a cluster
node if "DRBD is stuck" (because there are still openers from another
service for example). But that is something for the soon to follow
drbd-reactor release.

Regards, rck

GIT: https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-utils/tree/9.19.1
TGZ: https://pkg.linbit.com//downloads/drbd/utils/drbd-utils-9.19.1-rc.1.tar.gz