Mailing List Archive

linstor-k8s-ha-controller 0.1.2 released
Dear LINSTOR on Kubernetes users,

We just released a new version of our High Availability Controller for
Kubernetes.

This releases fixes a bug that caused frequent crashes and restarts of
the HA Controller Pod. Depending on the exact cluster configuration,
watches on Kubernetes Resources can time out after 10-30 minutes. This
release recovers from such time outs without requiring a complete
restart.

The updated image is available on drbd.io:
drbd.io/linstor-k8s-ha-controller:v0.1.2

If you are using our Helm chart, you can update to this release by
running:
> helm upgrade <release-name> linstor/linstor --reuse-values --set
haController.image=drbd.io/linstor-k8s-ha-controller:v0.1.2

Best regards,
Moritz

Complete changelog:
* Restart Kubernetes resource watches in case of timeouts.
* Adds a --leader-election-resource-name command line flag to override
the lease name used by default.