Mailing List Archive

drbd-9.0.27 [Re: drbd-9.0.26]
On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 11:43:01AM +0100, Philipp Reisner wrote:
> Dear DRBD users,
>
> This is a big release.
> The release candidate phase lasted more than a month.

And still did not catch a regression:
9.0.26 broke live-migration (dual-primary)
when both primary nodes are "diskful".

Live mimgration with one being a "diskless client" still worked.

We made sure our tests will now always cover
this "hyperconverged" live migration case.

9.0.27-1 (api:genl2/proto:86-118/transport:14)
--------
* Fix regression: allow live migration between two diskful peers again

https://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/9.0/drbd-9.0.27-1.tar.gz
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd/commit/bea41a056bb2abe4d5dfd2f69863282dfa1b2257

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD? and LINBIT? are registered trademarks of LINBIT
__
please don't Cc me, but send to list -- I'm subscribed