Mailing List Archive

linstor-csi 0.10.2 released
Dear LINSTOR on Kubernetes Users,

We just released version 0.10.2 of LINSTOR CSI.

This release contains fixes for the following issues:

- Under specific conditions it was possible for
a PV to be created in Kubernetes without the matching
LINSTOR resources being available. Any Pods using these
PVs would forever be stuck, as LINSTOR CSI would fail
to attach the volume. Any PV created in this way has
to be deleted and re-created.

- Another possible outcome of the above bug was a complete
crash of LINSTOR CSI on a node. On restart of the pod,
it would immediatly crash again.

The update is available from our registry:

drbd.io/linstor-csi:v0.10.2

Updates can be applied by:

- Using the LINSTOR helm chart:
Run helm upgrade, setting:
csi.pluginImage=drbd.io/linstor-csi:v0.10.2

- Other linstor-operator deployments:
Edit the LinstorCSIDriver resource and set:
linstorPluginImage: drbd.io/linstor-csi:v0.10.2

Best regards,
Moritz