Mailing List Archive

mailing lists are moving and github organisation.
Hi all,

I'm migrating all my hosting services to another data-center. This means
that the mailinglist is also moving to a new host.

As some of you noticed the website was already moved.

I also intent to open up development so other stakeholders and active
users can more easily contribute.

For this I'm opening the 'dbmail' organisation on github. If you would
like me to add you please send me your github handle and I will add you.

https://github.com/dbmail

Re: mailing lists are moving and github organisation. [ In reply to ]
Excellent!

https://github.com/langemeijer

Re: mailing lists are moving and github organisation. [ In reply to ]
https://github.com/skeyby

---

Andrea Brancatelli

Re: mailing lists are moving and github organisation. [ In reply to ]
Hi.

While i might not have time right now, please add me too:

https://github.com/lordvan