Mailing List Archive

Strange behaviour of deleted mails reappearing again
Hello,

I am using dbmail 3.2.3 since long time and never saw this trouble:

In Thunderbird I select all mails in the Junk folder and apply Delete.

All mails then disappear and the folder is empty.

Going into the Trash folder, I do see all deleted mails.

But few time after, the Junk folder is again full of the same mails
previously deleted?

And there are also still in the Trash folder.

It seems to appear when the number of mails to be deleted is more than a
threshold like 1000.

Any hints will be welcome

Regards

Pascal

Re: Strange behaviour of deleted mails reappearing again [ In reply to ]
hi.

can you try it with a different client too?

If it works with a different client (I like to use simple webclients
like squirrelmail for testing these things - or just IMAP manually or
using python impalib,..) then you could enable some debugging (in client
or on the server to check the commands sent to the server).

Regards