Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 02:09:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Aaron Stone <aaron@engr.Paly.NET>
To: dbmail@dbmail.org
Subject: [Dbmail] All messages received since my 1.1 upgrade are \Recent

Hi,

Since I upgraded to DBMail 1.1, every message I've received has retained
the \Recent flag and is therefore showing up in my new message counter,
which stands at just over 200 already. It would appear that DBMail is not
de-flagging \Recent, which should happen automatically once the message
has been PEEK'ed and certainly once a message has been flagged \Seen...

Aaron

Re: [Dbmail] All messages received since my 1.1 upgrade are \Recent (fwd) [ In reply to ]
And to further my own thread, I'm also seeing this on a fresh installation
of 1.1, so it's not an issue related to the upgrade table definitions...

Aaron