I have just compiled dbmail and got the same errors on dbmail-lmtp
trying to insert a message.

Are there any other dbmail with postgresql users working fine?

Is there any objection on always fetching the first row when using
postgresql?

--
Sandino Araico Sánchez
http://sandino.net
Re: In PostgreSQL lastRowId is _not_ always zero [ In reply to ]
Salve,

I checked and the patch can be applied to the latest branch, however it
will take a little time to be tested (against other engines)
Thank you for your input.

Have a nice day.

--
Cosmin Cioranu
Re: In PostgreSQL lastRowId is _not_ always zero [ In reply to ]
Salve,

--
Cosmin Cioranu
Re: In PostgreSQL lastRowId is _not_ always zero [ In reply to ]
Added also an issue in order to have it logged. I have also modified the
patch file in order to work for the trunk version.

Re: In PostgreSQL lastRowId is _not_ always zero [ In reply to ]