Mailing List Archive

DBMail: let's pull together
Salve All,

Let's pull together and review some minor updates that me or others have
made.

At this point, being the only one I cannot add my own updates, however all
modification are merged to my own fork of the DBMail.

DBMail deserves some attention and I do strongly believe that can be
improved, in terms of stability, array of features and more.

Your help is on voluntary basis and in return I can offer my expertise in
solving issues, related to DBMail on galera cluster, issues related to
performance in SQL queries, some issues related to mariadb integration,
etc.

Thank you.

--
Cosmin Cioranu