Mailing List Archive

gmime3 work
Good news!

The first test I did shows that dbmail compiled against gmime3 indeed does not mangle the content-type header and thus does not corrupt the DKIM signature. At least the many hours I spent on porting dbmail to gmime3 seem to be somewhat fruitfull.
There is much more to do. I need to do some more thorough testing while working to a first release-candidate. Also there is some work to do on the debian packaging (I need this) Then there are some other pull requests on github that deserve a look is we are going to push for a new release.
Paul, can I buy you a beer or two at Neude (or somewhere else) to discuss how I can move forward?
Greetings, Casper