Mailing List Archive

[DBMail 0001070]: dbmail-export segfaults on one user, user has messages but cannot retrieve them via imapd or pop3d
The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=1070
Reported By: faxguy
Assigned To:
Project: DBMail
Issue ID: 1070
Category: Command-Line programs (dbmail-users, dbmail-util)
Reproducibility: always
Severity: minor