Mailing List Archive

my changes to awl/DAViCal...
Hi Andrew,

I'll start publishing my changes with something trivial ;-)

>> The third change is/was for treating eMail addresses case insensitive.
>> Most of that change is already present in DAViCal 0.9.7.2 - only one line was missing ;.-)

> Well if there's a line I'm missing, please send it :-)
It's in libawl in Method "EmailTemporaryPassword" in Session.php, Line 633 (libawl v0.38)

your code is as follows:

and here is my code:

Actually this is never used in my setup (I'm using LDAP authentication)
- but I changed it nethertheless to be "complete" ;-)

I'll send my other changes after I updated libawl and DAViCal and after I splitted my changes
in several patches...

regards,
Matthias

HELPING HEADS for Hard- and Software
Fuer Ihre Projekte entwickeln wir massgeschneiderte Loesungen - schnell,
flexibel und direkt vor Ort. Unser eingespieltes Team an erfahrenen Hard-
und Software-Spezialisten unterstuetzt Sie dort, wo Sie uns brauchen.

SysDesign GmbH
Saentisstrasse 25
D-88079 Kressbronn am Bodensee

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Franz Kleiner
Handelsregister: Ulm 632138
my changes to awl/DAViCal... [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew,

regarding treating the eMail addresses case insensitive.
I forget to tell you about another place...
This time it's in DAViCal, inc/caldav-POST.php, Line 85 (v0.9.7.4):

your code is as follows:

mine is here:

my changes to awl/DAViCal... [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew,

> Also, I've applied your update translation, although I suspect I'm going
> to need to do a call for translations for the upcoming release, as I am
> making significant changes to the Admin interface, and so strings will
> inevitably have quite a bit of churn.
Feel free to ask me, when you're finished - I'll try my best for German :-)

> Thanks for your contributions,
When / After I'll find some time to check my DAViCal installations for errors
(especially for the already mentioned strange behaviour) and split my (bigger)
changes in several clean-cut patches, I'll contribute them here.

But currently I'm really busy (when I'm ill for a few days, I always have to
work at high pressure when I'm back - all works are left undone and nobody
cares :-(