Mailing List Archive

Scheduling and Freebusy with Apple
Hi!

Does anyone know how to make scheduling and Freebusy working properly
with Apple devices?. I have seen with my own account, without changing
nothing Davical related, to be working in different Mac os/iOS versions.
Later without changes in other versions stop working.

Could anyone know, or has anybody know any kind of trick to make it work
always?. For instance, now, it works on my iPhone or a workmate's
Macbookair (with Ventura) and iPhone (lastest iOS). But to some others
workmates, keeps failing and don't really know the real reason it causes
it.

Do you have some trick for it?. I'll try to debug one of those users...
and see if that feature is being requested...

Any ideas appreciated,

Cheers!

--

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Dpto. de sistemas

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.sarenet.es
Re: Scheduling and Freebusy with Apple [ In reply to ]
Hi!

I have solved the issue. I share it in case it helps someone. The
problem was, that my users had a .in collection but not a .out one.

After creating the .out one, scheduling and availability working nice.

I was wondering... why those collections are not automatically created?.
If I try using $c->default_collections as that collections are nor a
calendar neither an addressbook the php code that handles this config
tunable ignores that collections.

How could I get .out and .in created automatically?.

Cheers!

---

Re: Scheduling and Freebusy with Apple [ In reply to ]
Hey Egoitz,

I ran into the same issue last year and changed DAViCal to create both
.in and .out. This is in release 1.1.12.

Commit: https://gitlab.com/davical-project/davical/-/commit/43996a32975becfdc2fdbd3693727434ee0c25a5

Cheers,
Andrew